Who We Are
- We are ordinary women, who have united to do extra-ordinary things with the Lord as our help.
- We are Wives, Mothers and Daughters of the King who understand the pressures of day to day life and who seek to help each other through them.
- We are Messengers who study the Word together and encourage one another to live it.
- We are Servants who willingly go forth sharing the Good News of Christ with others, and helping as God leads.
- We are Vessels, yielded to our God to reach the lost, bring hope to the hopeless and help to the hurting.
The mission and purpose of Lighthouse Women's Ministry is to encourage, equip and evangelize women of our church, our community, our nation and to the utmost parts of the earth.
We believe this involves...
Fellowship--getting to know one another on a deeper level.
Empathy--identifying with the needs and emotions peculiar to women.
Teaching--what the Word of God has to say about us as part of His creation in every walk of life.
In-reach--nurturing, edifying and equipping the women of Almighty God to function in their gifts and womanhood, and
Out-reach--ministering to the needs of others with/through the love of God and the Saving Grace of Jesus Christ everywhere.
To This End
We seek every opportunity to share and show the love of Jesus to and with all we come in contact by being the "living epistles" seen and read of men--
What We Do
Women's Bible Study
We meet 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month to study the word and discuss issues concerning Women.
Our breakfasts serve as an avenue to fellowship with sister Lighthouse churches, and as an avenue to invite the unsaved or un-churched for a time of food, fellowship and encouragement. Each church is urged to invite the lost, hurting and displaced to hear a Word from the Lord.
This event is open to women of all faiths and walks of life. It is a chance to come aside from the daily pressures and responsibilities of life to be refreshed, inspired, encouraged and to go back to our homes and churches renewed in our walk and commitment in service.
The Women's ministry also supports:
- Hoving Home for Women
- Life Outreach International
- Samaritan Purse [shoeboxes]
- Misc. Mission projects:
- Wounded Warrior Project