The Men's Ministry is designed for men who are looking for a safe place to share concerns, fellowship with other men, study God's Word and find guidance and counsel for the issues of life shared by men. This ministry is open to all men, and seeks to promote Godly relationships, accountability and maturity in the things of God while becoming better men, husbands, fathers and role models.
Mission / Purpose
- To Fellowship: getting to know one another on a deeper level.
- To Ministry: As leaders in our homes and our church, we serve those around us by participating in acts of service as the needs arise.
- To assume the responsibility for the physical upkeep of the building
- To see men “turn on” to Jesus Christ and to network with other men to bring about a positive change in our families, communities, and our world.
- Bi-Monthly Meetings and Bible Study
- Quarterly Work Days and Fellowship
- Annual Men’s Conference
Ephesians 4:1-3 (NIV)1: As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.